Our Facilities include
- We have 8 outdoor courts (4 floodlit)
- 2 Mini courts
- 2 Indoor Courts
- On site cafe
- Conference Room
- Our Sat Nav Post Code is TR7 2NN
There is a large council run car park adjacent to the centre
car parking is FREE during the period Nov - Mar, outside of these times please ask for up-to-date details.
Directions to the Heron Tennis Centre
By Road (SATNAV TR7 2NN)
1) From Bodmin, exit A30 at Highgate Hill Junction roundabout and take the 3rd exit onto the A39 (signposted Newquay)
2) At Halloon Roundabout take the 2nd exit onto the A392 (signposted Newquay)
3) Continue forward onto the A392. Entering Mount Joy
4) Continue forward onto the A392. Entering Quintrell Downs
5) Go straight across Quintrell Downs roundabout following signs for Fistral Beach.
6) Straight across first roundabout and then continue down hill
7) At next roundabout take 2nd exit towards Newquay along Gannel Relief Road. (passing petrol station on your right after 1/4 mile).
8) Then at next roundabout turn right following brown tourist signs for Newquay Zoo passing boating lake on your left
9) Straight across 2 mini roundabouts close to each other
10) Pass underneath viaduct arches then take first turning on the right and then take immediate turnon your left into pay & display carpark.
11) Heron tennis is located at the far end of this carpark.
Newquay Airport is approximately 15 minutes by car.
Newquay Cornwall Airport offers flights from Gatwick and several other national and international destinations.
Newquay bus station is just 10 minutes walk.
There are daily coaches from London and additional National Express services from Plymouth, Bristol and Manchester, which provide connections throughout the country.
Contact National Express 08717 818181 http://www.nationalexpress.com or
Travel line South West 0871 2002233 http://www.traveline.org.uk
Newquay train station is just 5 minutes walk.
Every Saturday in summer there are fast, direct services to Newquay from London, the Midlands, the North and Scotland, supplemented by a regional service with excellent connections from Par using Virgin: http://www.virgintrains.co.uk
Great Western and Wales and West Trains : http://www.walesandwest.co.uk
Contact the National Rail Enquiry Bureau on 08457 484950.