Directions to the Heron Tennis Centre
Address (SATNAV TR7 2NN)
Heron Tennis, Trenance Park, Edgcumbe Avenue, Newquay, Cornwall, TR7 2LZ
- From Bodmin, exit A30 at Highgate Hill Junction roundabout and take the 3rd exit onto the A39 (signposted Newquay)
- At Halloon Roundabout take the 2nd exit onto the A392 (signposted Newquay)
- Continue forward onto the A392. Entering Mount Joy
- Continue forward onto the A392. Entering Quintrell Downs
- Go straight across Quintrell Downs roundabout following signs for Fistral Beach.
- Straight across first roundabout and then continue down hill
- At next roundabout take 2nd exit towards Newquay along Gannel Relief Road. (passing petrol station on your right after 1/4 mile).
- Then at next roundabout turn right following brown tourist signs for Newquay Zoo passing boating lake on your left
- Straight across 2 mini roundabouts close to each other
- Pass underneath viaduct arches then take first turning on the right and then take immediate turnon your left into pay & display carpark.
- Heron tennis is located at the far end of this carpark.
There is a large council run car park adjacent to the centre.
Car parking is FREE during the period Nov - Mar, outside of these times please ask for up-to-date details.